Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March Happenings.

I was totally supposed to blog in February but there's honestly so much I have going on I never really had a chance to catch my breath. A Common Beauty art show at heARTwood House Gallery was an amazing experience, and I was lucky enough to have a few friends come see the show.

I will be participating in this years Spring Indie Craft Fair by 5craft7 in Montreal. It will be at Sala Rosa March 26th. Come visit my table full of original art and crocheted goods! I'll post pictures of items for sale soon.

Next Tuesday will be the vernissage of THE LIVING AND THE DEAD at Gallery X in Concordia University. One of my pieces will be at the show, among other talented friends/artists. Here's a sneak peek of what I'll be showing:

With/In Me 2011
oil on wooden panel
12" diameter

1 comment:

laura said...

Lovely! Can't wait to see more!