Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

DAY 8 of DIY

Ha! I missed my daily again! Technically speaking I haven't, considering I am a night raven and stay up into the wee hours of the morning with bloodshot eyes and a stiff neck. Today's daily are scrabble note cards! The background is vintage cursive practice paper, to throw everyone into school-age memories. I remember all those tedious drills on cursive writing, don't you?
INSTRUCTIONS: Print, cut, trim and use. Yep. One letter sized sheet of paper fits four of these babies. Preferably on thicker paper, but whatever works for you. Click here for the full image.
{please take note that when you click on any of my links for bigger images, it'll take you to my web Picasa. From there, click on Download to get the full image. I never had to go through all this trouble for a full sized image on blogger before. *shakes fist*}

No comments: