Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

DAY 12 of DIY & holiday greeting

Today is my last day of DIY, and I hope the past twelve days where helpful for all your holiday needs. By making myself create something everyday, I get to explore fun ideas and little concepts I've been planning to do since school started. Now that I have the time, I wanted to challenge myself to use up all that extra energy I had to make fun, simple and cute things for my pleasure. The extra treat is that I can share them with you all! For the last
DIY, I'm presenting another set of blank holiday cards for you to print out and cut. Click here for the full-size image.

Today also coincides with Christmas eve, so I wish you all a very warm holiday filled with family, friends, laughter and love. :)


1 comment:

Will Write 4 Food said...

Hey! I saw your blog share on the Promo forum and was dropping in to wave, say hello, and follow! Thanks for sharing, and I hope to see you around the blogs!

Warmly,

Tiffany Will Write 4 Food
http://tiffanywillwrite4food.blogspot.com